Thursday 7 July 2011

heidi. US debut @ AM



On 01 July 2011, heidi. appeared as guests at AM2 (Japanese pop-culture event held at Anaheim Convention Center).

Yoshihiko (Vo.) greeted guests in English with “Hello! We are heidi.!”

The group heated up their first American stage with their song “Utakata.”
heidi. also performed 13 of their songs including, “Yokan,” (ending theme for “Kaichou wa Maid-sama!”)

To conclude their 1 hour-long live performance, before the chorus of “Omaesan,” the music stopped and there was “Yoshihiko Time.” Although the band only played for one day, Yoshihiko promised to return to the United States again.

Kiri(Dr.) said “It was truly exciting and the atmosphere was good. Surprisingly, I wasn’t nervous and was honestly happy.” Guitarist Nao said with satisfaction regarding the group’s first live performance in the U.S. “Honestly, the liveliness brought us the highest level of enjoyment.”

Kousuke (Ba.) said, “I didn’t know what to expect as this was our first time overseas, but I want to come again soon because of the overwhelmingly positive responses. Although it is not very much, I am happy that I am able to impart a bit of Japanese music.”

Yoshihiko expressed desire to perform again in U.S. “I was able to look forward to this in a way different than when we are in Japan. I learned a lot. When we come again, I want to have even more lively guests.”




Tokyohive, Barks

No comments:

Post a Comment