Monday 23 July 2012

Versailles' HIZAKI Tweets Message to Fans


"Our fans have made our dreams come true, which to me, would have been impossible without your support. I deeply appreciate that many fans and staff have helped us. The reason for this decision is our answer to ourselves and to you, which we must come to terms with as artists and as Versailles. 
We are proud of our achievements because we have worked tirelessly with all our heart and soul in order to see the progress of Versailles. I feel very calm inside because I believe we have made an imprint on music history as Versailles. We wish you can give every one of us your kindest support in the future as well. 
And the time may come for the rose petals to gather. When that happens, we would be thankful if we could still have your support. 
I will never forget this feeling of gratitude despite the fact that we are moving on and will do separate activities. I will continue to pray for you so that love and happiness will be yours into the future."

Source: JpopAsiaHIZAKI official Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment