Tuesday 28 January 2014

Ray°C missing guitarist Vuit found


Good news! Ray°C guitarist Vuit is safe and sound!
Ray°C members tweeted last night that Vuit had gone missing and they had lost contact with him... 
Many people were wondering if Vuit had run off, but Daisuke (vocal) stated that: "Well, usually one would think: “Did he run off?” but he isn’t the person that would run off and his equipment and computer… All his personal things are here, so it’s not like that."
After returning home, Vuit tweeted the following:
After the live on 25th I drank too much and a friend let me sleep at his home. I forgot to recharge the battery of my cellphone and went to sleep. I had no idea about everything when I woke up at midnight today. After returning home the members told me about everything immediately. I’m deeply sorry for worrying you. Vuit
Very glad that he's all right!

via Jpopasia

No comments:

Post a Comment